Saturday, March 7, 2020

The Big Move and Family day!/Observe all The Church teaches with all your heart and all your soul!

 My house full of grandkids as it is the big moving day for John and Bobbi.
 Love quiet projects at the table!
Joy learning to share is hard for the youngest of 6!
 Grandpa teaching Jude how to share his banana slices!   A few went in and then quickly found their way to Jude's mouth.  Love the little hands of Jude compared to Pat's giant hands!
 My inner chapel today as I am overwhelmed by wave after wave of Family!  I can do this with the help of God who strengthens me!

The first reading today made me smile with JOY at the reminder that we are called to observe ALL that the Catholic Church asks of us in teachings and statutes and ordinances!  All of it!  No picking or choosing!  How I love and embrace ALL as I see the LIGHT and the Truth in all of it!  The Church fathers and Popes, who are leading us down the narrow path is a total gift to me!  How I love, love, LOVE The Church!
Cow TV is back on our phones and in our bedroom at night!
 Good for some grandpa snuggles too!
 It's a big day today!  John and Bobbi are moving into their new home close to the Catholic School!  A perfect location with Ruth and John's kids both slotted to go to Catholic School!

The first meal as we had a quick on the fly lunch yesterday while we got all the house clean and ready for the move today.

Nancy and Bill will be here in a few minutes to help with the big move!

I must end this today!  I can do this with your help, O Lord, and my inner temple filled with LIGHT/LOVE/LIFE!  Bless-bless, Barb
 Peaceful prayers for Fr Todd yesterday will be the wind beneath my wings today!
 The new front door!  Soon the family movers will be filling up their new home!
LIGHT filled living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment