






Quickly as we are on the road soon... a mixed bag today as Ruth and Paul take their youngest to a specialist to try to find out why he has chronic lung problems at his tender age of 21 months. But it is also Mary's 4th birthday and we will be celebrating with her two aunts and their families in St Paul. Maybe the Como Zoo with the other 4 kids is on the schedule... grandma had better have her camera fired up as always!
I am so excited as the Eucharistic chapter in John 6 is starting in full force this week! I looked ahead and we are going to take it verse by verse for the week! How I love it and I will always remember pointing it out to a Baptist nurse I was traveling with many years ago. She acted like she had never heard the words of Jesus that we must eat his body and drink his blood to find salvation! I have also heard people on EWTN that have converted say that they totally missed those words when they were Protestant! Pretty crazy! Today the words from our Lord are; "This is the work of God, that you believe in the one He sent."
Jesus we do believe in you and love you with our lives... help us to know you in the breaking of the bread and in all those that surround us on this journey! Jesus we trust in You! Bless-bless, Barb
No comments:
Post a Comment