Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday of the second week of Easter - April 15,2010 - The luminous mysteries today! I love to sit on the hillside and listen to Jesus talk to me!









Slipping this in quickly today... The sun is shining brightly and the grass is looking like it needs it's first trim... Then the flower beds are asking to be hoed and the clothes on the line... With the joy of nice spring weather comes the added responsibility of all that goes along with it. Ruth and I are thinking about our gardens before we know it too! I admit that I am a bit failing on the gardener of the year award... The first few hoeings go fine and then before i know it... Where did all those weeds come from? I always vow to do better and I sure do miss those kids that I could send out to do it now and then... Just when you could really use the help it isn't there anymore... something is wrong with this picture.... At least Ruth is close by and we can together... weeding together would be nice too...

Slipped into church this morning in front of the tabernacle to be super close to the Lord! Luminous mysteries today... So powerful for Nancy to pray the Wedding of Cana and to rejoice with her good fortune and lift up her many details that she now has on her and Bill's plate. So much and much need for prayer to get them through! Then next to the Sermon on the Mount and lifting up Maria and Joe... they have a huge decision to make for their future now that Joe is graduating law school next month! How I love to sit on the mountain side in the grass and listen to Jesus teaching us the truths that are so amazing including the Beatitudes and many other amazing things... I so often find myself looking around and being filled with wonder that He has created this world and the ant that is crawling on my leg and the bird that is flying overhead and you and me! It is a wonderful and amazing time for me... and makes me yearn to read his Word more and listen to Him speak to me! It is good that the Gospel for each day is read and reread at least and to know that this is being read throughout the world! The flowers by Our Lady of Perpetual Help so pretty today... and drifted over to take a picture of the beautiful statue of Our Lady of Guadelupe after the sharing of yesterday!

Jesus thank you for all the many blessings that are poured out upon us in the devotions we have each day... your presence in our lives in the Eucharist and in Your Word! May we embrace all those blessings whereever we find them and then share your love with all those around us. Jesus we trust in You! Bless-bless, Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment