Saturday, September 1, 2012

Family-Barbara Soul Story

"Then, in the excess of my delirious joy, I cried out: O Jesus, my Love... my vocation, at last I found it....MY VOCATION IS LOVE!  Yes, I have found the place in the Church, and it is You, O my God, who has given me this place; in the heart of the Church, my Mother.  I shall be Love.  Thus I shall be everything, and thus my dream will be realized."
St Therese of Lisseux - Story of a Soul  Lord, thank you for placing this book in my hands for this time of growth and prayer and may I grow in humility and become ever more yours!  Jesus, I trust in you.  Amen and Halleluia
The picture of life's ups and downs...

Rose lights up at the touch and loving attention of her older brother.  Both seem to sense that they are specially here because their mom said "yes" to LIFE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment