I really loved making this for John per his request! I miss it now that it is now in his room at the seminary. I took these pictures of it and can use them here on my blog. I am thinking of making a couple more with Pat's birthday on Saturday and my grandson, Simon, next week. I would adjust them to be fitting for them. It just leaves me with a happy and glowing place inside to see this imaginary world take shape. I am forever grateful for the children's books that help me "see" something to work into our life. How I love my watercoloring... It is always exciting to have a project that I am dreaming about donig in my imaginary colorful and perfect life in which we are all together! That is a perfect world for me - when we are together and happy just to be together in our wonderful life we are blessed with here on the farm and in Michigan! Jesus, may some of our imaginary dreams come true soon - like all of us being together! That is my heartfelt prayer. Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb
PS - I am the one putting clothes on the line.
No comments:
Post a Comment