
This grabbed me today after a episode in the family that required getting away with Jesus to yell and PRAY!!!! I was in the garden tearfully praying as I put tomato fences on and pulled weeds. I knew that our family was united in prayer with all the Saints, Our Lady and Jesus! Why worry? "Do not be afraid." Jesus tells us over and over and over - 365 times in the Bible - once for every day of our lives! "Fear not." With time alone in prayer - we find ourselves at a better place tonight, and knowing that we are weak and need to keep those lines of communication - LOVE between Jesus and each one of us! Our love one for the other only means that we totally care, and pray, and hope, and give without counting the cost. Jesus, we are weak, and need YOU. Jesus, we trust in YOU. Bless-bless, Barb
No comments:
Post a Comment