I went down to put my feet in the water and to paint, and...
Therese joined me to swing and to paint!
It was great fun to grandma to have some watercolor time with my girl!
A clownfish in the ocean... I have a feeling that Mary will be trying her hand at this project tomorrow.
Footprints in the sand didn't last too long today with the big waves rolling in.
The view is amazing and we just got word that my parents will be coming up here for our next week with Pat! I am so excited to have my parents here with our family just like old times! How I love to have them here with us, and my prayers are being answered!
After dinner at the table tonight. My idea of paradise. We have word that Ruth and Paul will arrive here in about an hour! Then the excitement is going to kick up a notch with 7 more people here for Family time! Jesus, we trust in YOU. Bless-bless, Barb
Maria and Patrick at mass this morning...
We sat by the St Therese window, so I had to grab one of T with her namesake!
Everyone emptied their bowls of homemade tomato soup - it makes all the work worth it and fills us with goodness from the inside out! Tomorrow the table will be filled to overflowing! There will be 8 kids and 4 adults!
No comments:
Post a Comment