
A wonderful young friend shared this today, and I love it!!! I am so in love, love, love with my Church each day, but after sharing my story a couple nights ago, I am full of so many feelings of wonder and awe! What are those - they are Gifts of the Holy Spirit! "They are: wisdom, understanding, counsel, knowledge, fortitude, piety, and fear of the Lord (wonder and awe)." In a short version of this is that we are able to recognize the Truth and embrace it and carry it forth into our lives! How I love The Church and today traveling 4 hours with Ruth, her two babies, Pat's mom, and my rosary in my hand... I will be able to ponder Christ through the eyes and heart of his Mother as we visit and share and care for the two little ones.
My travel companions for the day... Rose can make Luke giggle with joy at all she does - making faces or bouncing back and forth in her seat. She can also make him cry by taking his blanket away. It will be an interesting trip today.
Pat's mom will also join us on our travels as we are taking her to her daughter's house until we all gather to celebrate the graduation of her grandson, Carson. I would ask for prayers for Nancy and her son in the womb this morning... she has an appointment at 8a to see how he is doing, as she is having some small issues. Jesus, hold Nancy and Dominic in the palm of your hand. Please give us safe and Faith/Family/Farm travels this day and wonderful gatherings of our families. Jesus, bless the graduates and show them each their paths that you have laid out before them. Jesus, we trust in YOU. Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
I miss this little sweetheart... I will see her today and get some Bernadette hugs and looks of love with those big brown eyes!
No comments:
Post a Comment