Gifted with this amazing planner from Nancy, daughter #2, back at Thanksgiving time! I admit that other than using the pages in the back to write down Pat's family and mine for the wedding... I only just now took the time to sit down with it and really digest how wonderful it is!
I have only scratched the surface, and that makes me want to do more! I see that this is an entire way of living my life better and to have my daughter to thank for that is so humbling and powerful and is about as good as it gets! I love that my kids, and I also see it in my grandchildren, are deeply in love with Jesus and His Bride, The Church and take me deeper on this journey!
Love this from 3 years ago.. Ruth and Paul were gone and won their pickup from Farm Bureau in California! Their name is well respected up here at this convention! A beautiful couple that has touched many through their love of the farm, also family and Faith!
The Pat and Barb Verly family and their 5 children, in laws and grandkids along with many prayer warriors have been drawn together by John's cancer... sharing daily for 8 months started this blog- Family Soul Story - Our faith, family, farm and now our cancer journey called HEALING have colored and deepened our world. WE continue to share and depend on the support of our prayer warrior community, that has lowered us into the Lord's presence for His healing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment