I always put Faith first then family then farm, although farming is not a vocation but rather a life, so they are all quite equal by degrees. Faith and family are so intertwined one with the other and for that I am eternally grateful, and every day when Pat and I share our morning prayer... I always thank the Lord "that we share our faith as a family!"
On this feast of St Titus and Timothy it seems that the feast of the Conversion of St Paul is going forth into the next day as these two were his beloved helpers in the work of evangelization/spreading the Gospel of LIFE/LOVE/LIGHT/Christ! I love what St Paul writes to Timothy!
"as I recall your sincere faith
that first lived in your grandmother Lois
and in your mother Eunice
and that I am confident lives also in you." 2 Timothy 1
How beautiful and important is this sharing of the faith within the family? This is where the seed is planted and nourished and our faith is made our own!
Sharing the rosary with my parents each morning of CCC!
How I thank the Lord for my parents example and direction in my journey into The Church. Each day is filled with so much and I am over joyed at all the blessings and graces that are poured upon me! My Spiritual Mother is with me and I am never alone with her taking me to her Son, my Jesus, and all the Saints showing me to persevere no matter the cost!
http://familysoulstory.blogspot.com/p/the-amazing-story-of-13-becoming.html
Only missing two!!! This is all I care about... I care nothing for material gifts... only for the joy and the time of family togetherness. A gift beyond price!
Jesus, our family is a small slice of heaven when we place you above all else and share our faith as a family with JOY! May we share prayer and song and be loving and forgiving and give without counting the cost. . (3) Proclaim God’s marvelous deeds to all the nations.
Sing to the LORD a new song;
sing to the LORD, all you lands.
Sing to the LORD; bless his name.
R. Proclaim God’s marvelous deeds to all the nations.
Announce his salvation, day after day.
Tell his glory among the nations;
among all peoples, his wondrous deeds.
R. Proclaim God’s marvelous deeds to all the nations.
Give to the LORD, you families of nations,
give to the LORD glory and praise;
give to the LORD the glory due his name!
R. Proclaim God’s marvelous deeds to all the nations.
Say among the nations: The LORD is king.
He has made the world firm, not to be moved;
he governs the peoples with equity.
R. Proclaim God’s marvelous deeds to all the nations. Psalm 96 from mass today!
May we love and serve one another and find that happiness here on earth, which is so hard to find. Jesus, we trust in you. amen and Hallelujah
Time with Jesus in prayer is the best!!! I had the gift of sharing time in adoration with my husband yesterday! It seemed to cast a wonderful glow of light upon the rest of the day. Thank you, Jesus... it takes the three of us to make our marriage work! Bless-bless, Barbara Mary Luke

Praise God for His endless mercy (and patience) with our human frailty.

RESPOND to the invitation of Jesus Christ Himself.
Consider attending Holy Mass daily during the season of Lent.
If this is already your routine - add a daily Holy Hour.
This year Lent begins Feb 14, 2018.
He has prepared the Table - and invited YOU!
John's promo video once again...
Tauren Wells - Hills and Valleys
Lauren Daigle - Come alive
Lauren Daigle - Trust in you


No comments:
Post a Comment