Saturday, September 14, 2019

So very grateful for the Cross/The Tree of LIFE!/Exultation of the Cross!

The 18 this past summer when we had the gift of Family... all together for a crazy week on the farm!  I love all their faces and expressions of ups and downs and in between.

How I am filled with gratitude this day for the Cross in my life!  Today marks the Feast of The Exultation of the Cross!  The Cross is truly the Tree of LIFE from which flows all LIFE/LOVE/LIGHT to fill our lives!
Image may contain: 2 people
This image of Our Lady caring for the my losses in heaven - 7 of them!  This is the Cross in my marriage in many ways during my child-bearing years!
Finished! This image is dedicated to Our Lady and is for all those who have lost a child through miscarriage... an unimaginable reunion awaits! In the meantime, they are under the care and gaze of our perfect Mother! 
https://familysoulstory.blogspot.com/p/my-most-cherished-cross-patrick-gerard.html

Many times I have realized that our family is so close and we value ALL LIFE from conception to natural death due to suffering those losses together!  We keep our eyes focused on gaining heaven to be united with Christopher, Thomas, Joseph, Paul, William, Robert and Mary!  As granddaughter, Therese, so sweetly said years ago; "Mom, we are going to need a really big van for all those kids!"  She understands that each life is real and we will meet them all someday!  I now have 5 grandchildren there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment