Thursday, April 7, 2022

Dad and mom swam against the tide with their 11 minnows!/I AM - #1 of importance in your life- "keep my Word and never see death"

7 years ago in Kansas City- I shared this on Easter Monday after we had gathered at Lumen Christi/Light of Christ Monastery in the heart of the poor in KCK.  Ruth and Paul have added Joy 5 years ago and new member, Thomas Robert, now 4 1/2 months old.

We are so excited to know that our nun is now in Kansas City for Easter!  And we will be gifted with a wonderful 4 day visit on the farm in a couple weeks!  

Easter Egg hunt in KC 7 years ago!  We are so excited also to share Luke's First Communion while Hallel is here visiting with his entire extended family on May 1st here!  I mean all 32 and only missing Major Joseph!  That's a lot united in our Faith/Family/Farm!!!

Simon about to be bathed in the waters of Easter 7 years ago!
Nancy with baby Dominic 7 years ago... he will celebrate his First Communion next year in Delano and no doubt that will be a huge family celebration!  His cousin buddy best friend, Romeo, is receiving his First  Communion on Easter Sunday in Salem, Oregon!  I am sure that Luke will share his celebration with his cousin here on the farm!  We love our Big gatherings adn most of all sharing our Faith as a family!  Our greatest JOY!

Today in the Gospel from John 8 - Jesus reminds us The Truth that will set us free!!!  He is I AM - God come down to share in our humanity and has importance in our lives more than anything there is!!!  His words to us today - “Amen, amen, I say to you,
whoever keeps my word will never see death.”  John 8:51

Sweet Bernadette just turned 9 - she was 2 here in Lumen Christi on Easter Sunday 2015.
Rose here was 2 going on 3 on May 1st!  Yes, grandma bought these dresses for the two little girls!  I am soon to be doing my grandma thing once again with the 22 coming together for Hallel's visit.  Pictures will share the craziness I entertain with my groups of grandchildren!  LOVE!!!
The tomb is empty!!!  Christ is risen - here we are soon to enter Holy Week with Palm Sunday on Sunay!  The flowers are a sign of their LOVE for Jesus in Word and Body and Blood every day!  

Yes, how do we keep "my Word" according to his request today?  Jesus comes to us in The Word/Gospel each day!  He speaks to us if only we take the time to meditate on his words and take them to heart.  In our inner temples in prayer as we recite the rosary and meditate on the LIFE of Christ through Mary.  So powerful to recall His LIFE and receive him daily in His Word and Sacraments in The Church!

The Lamb shows us how to "keep my Word" - "Wounded, I will never cease to love."
Mary and Rose and the empty tomb 7 years ago. 

 How we would love to go to spend Easter with Hallel and The Community of the Lamb this year knowing that Hallel is here in the U.S.  But we must be patient as they will be having 40 young adults for Easter and the Triduum, so we must be patient til we can go and bring her home a week and a half after Easter.  What JOY!

Instead we will celebrate with our tradition of attending the Easter Vigil as a family and then going out to celebrate afterwards!  This started years ago when we would work with those coming into The Church at the Vigil.  How we LOVE to share our stories!  I most of all LOVE to share my conversion story!  

Dad today in the Office of Readings in his Prayer of The Church - LOVE how he continues to lead me after being a permanent Deacon for 44 years!  Thanks, dad for swimming against the tide of those leaving the Church after Vatican 2 - 50 years ago!
Family Soul Story - Choose Life!: The amazing story of the 13 becoming Catholic!  
31 years ago with dad and Brother Dan... I am holding our Godson, Steve, and dad his twin, Phil, and Dan his older son, Sam!  LOVE!
St Gianna was a doctor, so she had every right to say this Truth!  She was so prolife that she gave LIFE to her child and died to do that!  
St Gianna's story of LIFE!  
By Msgnr Shea at the U of Mary - St Gianna

Oh so true!  Not shopping cart Catholics - but LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ALL that The Church stands for and asks of us!  "Keep my word!"
that would be me!!!  LOVE you, Jesus!  
I recall that 7 years ago when we went to KC - I stayed behind while the others returned and then Pat came for a few days and brought me back home.  I had the JOY of watching the Truth take shape by Hallel - The Wood of the Cross became The Tree of LIFE through the gift of my Savior dying for my sins!  
A year ago today we brought 5 day old chicks as a gift to The Community of the Lamb in KC!  So sweet, and now they are giving them eggs each day!
Francis Xavier is now a priest in France.  How I miss him and pray that he will return soon!  
Tomorrow my hour with Jesus for Fr Denny with 7 Sisters and Sunday- Monday praying with John as our hours overlap and than my the first hour of Monday praying my litany of our families - all 250+ of both of our families - those gone ahead and those in the womb are so included!  Jesus, I trust in you.  Amen
Only one day different this year- Easter is on April 17th!  Another family tradition has been always to attend all of Holy Week masses!  We are longing to share in ALL that our Lord does for us!  Bless-bless, Barbara and the 50 - 33 with us and 17 in heaven including our parents!  
7 years ago - the LIGHT of Christ!  
One more baby chick picture.

 
Dad saw the Truths from Vatican 2 and fell in love with The True Catholic Church!
I love to then share this with my brother, Dan, who sees eye to eye with dad, mom and I!  
St Mother Teresa of Calcutta today cuts to the bone!  Could I be completely naked with Jesus?  Even the times of going to Reconciliation and being "completely naked" there makes my stomache quinge!  Lord, forgive me and give me the strength!  Tomorrow morning is Reconciliation - I am already sweating it, yet longing to be freed from my sins!  


7 years ago - Hallel looking at cow TV on our phones.  Her dad stayed home to allow us to go to KC!  Then I had the fun of staying behind and Pat coming to have some time with his nun daughter, Hallel, and then we drove home together.  There are ways of working around calving and allowing all to have some time with our nun!  Creative use of time indeed!  This time she will come to us after I put in a 14 hour day on the road to get her here to the farm!  Lord, go with me!  

















Danielle Rose



 

No comments:

Post a Comment