Over the last 9 years our grandchildren have grown to 22! We are also expecting our nun to come for a 4 day home visit in 2 weeks! Our JOY knows no bounds as we will all gather around her for a huge family gathering on the farm. Yes, it will be spring work time, but Hallel is known to climb in the truck or tractor with her farmer dad.
Family Soul Story - Choose Life!: John's cancer stories
His journey continues with wife and children, and the new John!How I love Caryll Houselander! Today in many ways she explained "Wounded, I will never cease to love." Speaking about how we are called to be "patient to bear the burdens of those nearest at hand, to welcome inconveniences for them, Frustration because of them..." Yes, those closest to us push our buttons and are hard to forgive and LOVE no matter what!"...You have changed sorrow into joy, and you have changed death into LIFE." Caryll Houselander
St Mother Teresa today is also speaking about sharing in His True LOVE - Pain!
I need to get into my chapel on wheels and head out into the cold wind after some big thunderstorms over night gave us measurable rain for the first time in about a year! So much today in the readings describing the final days of our Lord. These words in Psalm 69 today tug at me - "I looked for sympathy..." I have a bad tendency to feel sorry for myself when things don't go my way. Hubby will say - "poor Barbara" to allow me to see from his perspective that I am going there again. That, of course, makes me more upset.
I need to look at our Lord, who could see to the end to the point of his sweat becoming blood dropping on the ground. My struggles and disappointments are so small by comparison. Help me Lord, to be like you!
Insult has broken my heart, and I am weak,
I looked for sympathy, but there was none;
for consolers, not one could I find.
Rather they put gall in my food,
and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.
R. Lord, in your great love, answer me.
I will praise the name of God in song,
and I will glorify him with thanksgiving:
“See, you lowly ones, and be glad;
you who seek God, may your hearts revive!
For the LORD hears the poor,
and his own who are in bonds he spurns not.”
R. Lord, in your great love, answer me. Psalm 69
His beautiful words today! Thanks mom, we are indeed the new creation!
Major Joseph Librande 11 years ago! Now a Jag in the Army and recently promoted to Major! Father of 7 and amazing evangelizer of the Catholic Faith in the Armed Forces! So needed! Thank you, Joseph! Bless-bless, Barbara
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment