Friday, April 1, 2022

Hallel on U.S. soil!/PRAYER in the REAL Presence/"speaking openly" like an April Fool!

Oh, the sweet happy birthday girl, Joy Jean, yesterday.  Grandma got to spend some time with 5 year old Joy and baby brother, Thomas.  
5 Dollar store balloons for 5 years, Crown and wings to complete the celebration!  
Trip with hubby to get a new bottle calf - pretty cute and unique.  We are now up to 5 bottle calves for Rose and Joy to bottle feed morning and night.
Such a sweet girl she is!  
Baby kittens are approaching 2 weeks and their eyes are opening.  So much cuter with their eyes and actions much like older kitties - playing and cleaning themselves.
Joy was so excited to know that their mommy cat would give them their spring kittens!  
"It's a child, not a choice."  Pat's new prolife hat exchanging for the Trump hat he will still wear from time to time.  

I find this picture of him stunning!  Yes, he can make my heart go pitty pat, and I can seem to look at him endlessly with admiration and excitement!  Yes, I guess I am making an April Fool of myself sharing how sexy I find this man still after 43 1/2 years of marriage!  Today in the Gospel - they spoke of Jesus "speaking openly" - I do that on many levels here!

Saying Grace over Joy's birthday supper last night.  Sharing our Faith as a family is our greatest JOY!
One of our steaks - "bigger than the plate!"  It was so good,and fed many with Joy's favorite - Mac and Cheese!  
Birthday buddies - Joy and her grandpa, Larry!  Pineapple cupcakes made by Joy and her mommy, were so yummy!
And an ice cream cake!!!!  Two special birthday buddies!
Singing Happy Birthday to you both!!
I love to look at the Psalm for their # of years - the 5th Psalm had this to share for our JOY Jean!

11 But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.  

She loves to sing and dance for JOY!  

We have entered April and we honor The Blessed Sacrament!  I have 2 grandsons  receiving their First Communion this year!  Romeo will be on Easter Sunday in Salem, Oregon!  Luke will be here in Marshall on May 1st with the huge family gathered around him including his nun Aunt little Sister Hallel!  Wow!!  
4 years ago this was Easter Sunday!!!  Nancy and Hallel together in Kansas City - Lumen Christi/LIGHT of Christ Monastery.  I am so excited to think that our nun is now here in Kansas City after traveling over the last couple days!  I hope she is catching up on her sleep and getting over jet lag.  I can imagine the rejoicing at her back in KCK!  Dominic will be having his first Communion next year in Delano - St Maximilian Kolbe Church.
Easter breakfast at the farm 4 years ago on April 1st Easter Sunday!  LOVE this - John and Bobbi were just 2 months away from their wedding on June 2 - Corpus Christi Sunday!  
The Farm family on Easter Sunday 4 years ago - Joy was just one!  They added Thomas 4 months ago!
The Bandzuch bunch in KC 4 years ago on Easter.  Nancy had just lost Maximilian at 20 weeks on Thanksgiving.  He is now buried in our infant loss section of our Catholic Cemetery.  They have added George 3 years ago, and Regina Maria 3 months ago!  
Major Joseph and Maria on Easter 4 years ago...they added Hector 3 years ago and Maggie 10 months ago!  They will be moving from the West coast to the East coast in mid July.
5 years ago - new baby Joy being taken on a joy-ride by her 5 older siblings.
7 years ago - Dominic was 8 months and going to meet his Aunt Hallel for the first time at Easter.  That next year they moved to KC and Hallel lived there too.  They would see each other weekly when Nancy would go to Adoration at the Monastery.  She had Hallel to thank for getting her to take a wonderful crazy hour there with Jesus and kids bouncing off the walls!
8 years ago - baby Luke with new baby kitten.  We switched houses 2 years later, and this is now my kitchen and they live on the farm.  So good and right!
April Fool 8 years ago - he looks like his baby brother Thomas minus the mustache!
Adorableness indeed!
My brother, Phil, this morning in Center City, MN at his restaurant - Phil's Grill.  Just had to borrow and share - we are close to 4 hours apart, so I cannot just stop in quick and easy.  He and all my family are part of my prayers with Jesus in Adoration.  I do my litany of Family - 250+ with both of our families!  
My hour for Fr Denny at the Adoration chapel today due to a funeral.  The REAL Presence of Jesus is so powerful - PRAYER is REAL!!!  
I am alone in the middle of the night, so it was special to share my hour.  "Where two or three are gathered in my Name... there am I in their midst."  Matthew 18:20 

It makes me more reverent to "see" the LOVE of others for The TRUE PRESENCE!  

This sharing by Brother Victor today spoke of doing small things with great love to me.  

Faith life in ALL the small things we do throughout the day!  Jesus, we trust in you.  Bless-bless, Barbara and the 50... 33 here and 17 in heaven including our parents.  

Danielle Rose - Small things with great love

 

No comments:

Post a Comment