Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Glorious day - Bright Wednesday with leaping and praising God, and walking the road with Jesus! Hallelujah!!!

Sweet little 3 year old Jude with his candle lit at the Easter Vigil on Saturday night surrounded by our family of 21 sharing Easter JOY with water and many Hallelujahs!  Jesus in The Word from being foretold in the OT to the glory of His Resurrection!  

I am just filled with so much amazement and Happiness that it seems that my body is zinging with JOY!  All of the readings today from mass are out of this world!!!

How I love this!!!  My Easter Cross for my Easter tree for 2022 was hand drawn by my 7 year old grandson, Dominic Patrick!  He worked very hard on this and then gifted it to grandma.  I than made it into my Cross and painted it.  So powerful and beautiful to portray the coming from death into LIFE!  
Thank you, dear Dominic!  This will be cherished for years to come!  

Dominic with his wonderful family before the Vigil - Dom is front left!  


Our two youngest smiling together!  O, my heart!  Knowing that they will be meeting their Aunt Little Sister Hallel in a week!!  I am getting giddy with JOY and excitement!  

Oh yes, the readings for today!  From Acts 3 - Peter and John healing the crippled man from birth, and how he went leaping and praising God after them!  And Luke 24 the road to Emmaus!!!  How I can relate to the wonder and awe when each day He opens the Word to me!  It is one of my greatest wonders and Joys!!

Sweet 4 month old Gina is soon to meet her Aunt, who is a nun and will expose her wonderfully to the LIFE of having Christ for your spouse!  
A picture from Salem, WA - Evangeline Mary with a beautiful bloom!  I will pick up our military family at 11p on Monday night in the Cities and they will be here for a week with Hallel!  Yes, I have gotten outfits for many of the groups of cousins!  That is my craziness and joy!
Here is my true JOY - Joy Jean Jellybean Lanoue!  She is so appropriately named as she is the sweetest most loving girl ever!  Her motto for all things good and hard - "That's OK!"
I love this!!!  A picture of little 3 year old Jude after the Vigil being impressed by these two permanent deacons in The Church - Deacon Travis and Deacon Ken!  My fervent desire is that each one of my grandchildren consider a vocation and ask the Lord for his personal plan for each of them and answer with a resounding "Yes!"
5 year old Josephine with baby chick - I expected them to be much more in pictures, but the cold prevented my fake plans for that!
Now with baby bottle goats behind...
These two along with cousin, Maggie, are soon to meet their nun!  

 Not too sure about the ears!  










No comments:

Post a Comment