Therese meets her new cousin,Rose, for the first time! They are happy to be in each other's arms after our trip to join the family on the shores of the inland sea, Lake Michigan! WE headed in for mass on this feastday of St Thomas - the 26th anniversary of the death of my sister, Mary, and my son,Thomas! It was not to be this morning in Mannistique, Mich... maybe we will have mass this evening. Now the sun is burning through the clouds and we are called to FAMILY!
Brother Dave joins the holding time of little sister, Rose! "You are my God, and I confess you; you are my God, and I exalt you; I will thank you, for you became my savior." Psalm 118
Jesus, thank you for loving us and showing us your face in all those around us. May we find shelter in your wounds. Jesus, we trust in you. Amen and Hallelluia
Bless-bless, Barb
"ST Thomas' experience gives meaning to the medieval mystics' reflections on Christ's glorified wounds as a refuge in which one is safe from the snares of sin and death." see www.magnificat.com
No comments:
Post a Comment