Sunday, July 1, 2012

Off to paint, pray and bask in LOVE!

After work today we will be excitedly going to gather into our arms our daughter from Texas and her 3 - one still in the womb!  We are beyond excited!  Then Maria and her kids and I will head off to Michigan in the morning to join the rest of the family.  It is to be a family 2 weeks with the men coming and going as work calls them.  I have been blessed with the 2 weeks off to spend with all my grandkids and all of my children expcept for Hallel!  I think that there will be a phone call made and the phone passed around for all to speak to her.  Even little Augustine will have the phone to his ear to hear the voice of his loving Aunt Susan/Hallel!  He might speak to her too!  The one thing that I stopped to buy for the time is watercolor paper, as I and the little girls spend time painting - we love that!  Maybe I a bit more than the girls,but when I get away that is what I long to do!  Thank you, Lord!
Today Jesus heals and raises from the dead!  The woman with a hemorrhage for 12 years and a 12 year old girl that has died is raised!  We are filled with hope that our own deep and chronic illness can be healed if we look to HIM and trust!  Jesus, we trust in you.  Amen and Hallelluia

Bless-bless, Barb


No comments:

Post a Comment