Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy 3rd anninversary - Family Soul Story!!!

Little Rose Ida Lanoue looks surprised and joyful to be celebrating with grandma today on the 3rd anniversary of the beginning of this blog - Familysoulstory!  Pat was wondering when John had returned home from the 5 weeks away for his stem cell transplant, so I was looking up the date last night in the journal that I kept - it was Feb 13.  Then I noticed that on Feb 21st I started this blog.  Pat was surprised that it was so soon after, but John felt that it was no longer proper to write on caringbridge - http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/johnverly  - as he was healed!!!!  So I still felt the need to write, and comparing this blog to others that I scan from time to time - I truly write!!!  I write a lot, and daily, and usually twice a day!  I take my blogging very seriously, and although I seldom get feedback... I know that the few that do tell me that they read it and like it... tell me that I should continue.  Well, you don't have to tell me twice.  I am in love with my Church, and sharing my joy in discovering the Truth, and following after HIM carrying my Most Cherished Cross!  There is no shutting me up!!!  I love my own blog that is Catholic through and through, and I hold nothing back in that regard! I will not minimize my Catholic Faith, or take it lightly, or not speak the Truth whenever.  Writing here, and sharing my pictures is the bright shining LIGHT in my LIFE, and allows me to share the LOVE I have been given!

Looking at pictures from France after John's second chemo - I found this wonderful pictures of Hallel's celebration feast on the hillside in France after she took her habit and changed her name from Susan Angela Agnes to Little Sister Hallel.  The fresh fruit and tomatos, french bread and pizza is a beautiful work of art!  The three of us are in blue for the occassion and it seems to be a celebration feast for the 3rd anniversary of my blog.  Today with the Gospel - I pondered that "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and the one who knocks the door will be opened."  Matthew 7  Should I rename my blog?  This is so much what the Lord has done for me in being able to share all that is growing and glowing within me - my FAITH in Jesus, and His Bride, The Church!  Yet, familysoulstory is still what I am about too!  Faith, Family, and Farm!!!  Such a masterpiece and work of art these three have been for me. 

A picture of family of faith we have now found with the Community of the Lamb - making our Catholic Faith that much MORE!!! 
Jesus, today is such a day of humble celebration for me... with the gift you have given me in this blog... I can share my deep Spiritual Journey of my finding the WAY, The TRUTH, and the LIFE - You and your Bride, the Church!  Such a blessing I have been given in this forum to share my LOVE that is bursting as a gyser from under the earth that flies up into the air in great strength and beauty!  I feel so much as I allow the words to flow onto the page - I feel excitement, and great happiness, and joy at the journey I embark on daily within the Church!  I have so many with me each day - The angels,the Saints, Jesus, and Mary, as well as the devotionals of great ministry to me - the rosary and the constant prayers that fill each day - and then the sacraments that allow me to follow after you with the graces I need!  From the Baltimore Catechism - 304. What is a sacrament?  "A sacrament is an outward sign instituted by Christ to give grace."   As we discovered so powerfully with John and Patrick - we are not alone - we are surrounded by a Spiritual Army with the power and might of our Church!  Jesus, we are yours and we give over the control of our lives to You now and forever.  May I continue to share only the Truth without fear or hesitation.  Jesus, we trust in you.  Amen and Halleluia

Bless-bless, Barb
Down the hillside came dessert with a joyful celebration procession!  Dessert should always come in this manner.  Right? 
13 "Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
Ephesians 6


Hallel-uia!!!!  So many blessings.  John will be giving a talk on Sunday the 24th about his journey called cancer/healing/seminary... he knows that Hallel's journey is interwoven into that tapestry! 
Danielle Rose - Small things with great LOVE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO_YUOAA1HU  Lord, I pray that my words can accomplish small things with great LOVE.  I am the clay and YOU are the potter. 
LOURDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I just found out the the feastday of Lourdes is the World day of the sick - Feb 11.  As John said about his time in Lourdes in 2009 was that it was "very good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment