When Therese handed out her and David's rosaries while we were in Michigan last summer - Maria pointed out that mine was very colorful with all colors and shapes of beads. I think that she feels that reflects my personality or something like that?!? Where would she ever get that idea? I have fallen in love with it, and it was along when I walked out to tell Pat something today and got caught to watch a gate in the cold sunshine. There was a big hole in the fence, so I did some artsy pictures of my beautiful rosary of many colors and shapes. I have learned that there are knots on either side of the Pater bead - heart shaped too!
So thank you, dear granddaughter, Therese! I think that David too worked on them with his sister, so thank you too sweet little Dave! The bright sunshine radiates off of all those special beads that you picked out just for your old grandma. You know how much she loves her prayers, and such a wonderful gift to have such a special rosary to pray each day. That hole in the fence made for a nice place to rest my arms while I waited for Pat to bring up the cows that are close to calving. Cow TV is now working in the house by the woodstove! We get up at night to look at the closed circuit camera to see if anything is happening out there. So nice after all those years of getting up, and dressed, and going out to check on them a couple times during the night! Now we sit on the couch by the woodstove, and watch Cow TV!
Super cute pet cow,Snowball, is now on Cow TV and soon to have her calf... Jesus, we place calving in your hands. Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb
No comments:
Post a Comment