http://www.huffingtonpost.com/zack-hunt/why-protestant-pastors-ne_b_4324400.html It is written by a Protestant, who says he's a protestant and a fan of Pope Francis. Now, I know that John Paul II also had an attraction to all people, whether Catholic or not, but it is a bit shaky to have this Pope so accepted and embraced by liberal press, who seem to follow and report much that he does. It is as if they are waiting for him to liberalize the dogmas, which will never be changed - respect for all LIFE, against abortion, no to any marriage other than one man and one woman for life, that artificial birth control is taking LIFE into our own hands and leaving God out... these are the main dogmas that the battle is over in this world - THEY WILL NEVER CHANGE! Pope Francis is showing us how to embrace all as Jesus would, and to not be judgmental towards others - to LOVE as Jesus loved and He went out to those that needed the doctor...
17 When Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Healthy people don’t need a doctor, but sick people do. I didn’t come to call righteous people, but sinners.” Mark 2:17 How do you live like this? You stand for the Truth, yet you LOVE as Jesus showed us how to LOVE!
Ten years ago - Ruth and Paul were in Rome! They had traveled there with their wedding clothes in their suitcase to have their wedding blessed by the ailing John Paul II! Knowing that he will be Sainted in April on Divine Mercy Sunday - they debated naming Luke - John Paul, but Luke is who he is to be! That is very special to me as Luke is the Saint I chose as I was confirmed as an adult in the Catholic Church along with my parents - my dad had been a Protestant minister all my life til then - and my 10 younger siblings! Here is our story complete with pictures - http://familysoulstory.blogspot.com/p/the-amazing-story-of-13-becoming.html
Just off the phone from Ruth and I told her that I was sharing this today - "I ruined the bottom of my dress, but it was so worth it! What amazing memories of that day! Maria was with us and took that picture of us walking in the rain, and then we got on the street car and all those that yelled out "Congratulations!" in Italian!" "I had been watching the news and the Pope had been in and out of the hospital at that time, but that Tuesday he was well enough to do the general audience, and bless the marriages of many couples there!" I shared with her that the first thing Pat and I saw when we walked down to Saint Peters when we arrived in Rome was a beautiful bride standing by the fountain! Then when we went to the General Audience that day - we saw all the couples in their wedding clothes going up and kneeling before him to have their marriages blessed. It made perfect sense to have my champion of LIFE and for Family to bless couples as they start their lives together! He became Pope just a couple months after our marriage and he was my marriage for 27 years!
A picture that shows how precious is LIFE!
"Please, Bless us with a Happy Healthy Family." Wow!
Prayers answered!!! Jesus, we trust in YOU. Amen and Hallelujah
Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
Jesus, may we LOVE like YOU without counting the cost!
Third Day - Trust in Jesus
Danielle Rose - The Saint that is just me
Luke did not want to miss any of his Baptism! He has just had the waters of Baptism wash him clean! On the path to be the Saint who is just Luke Paul Lanoue!


No comments:
Post a Comment