Saturday, November 23, 2013

Promoting our Church to the Youth - 23,000 strong!

I borrowed this picture from Facebook this morning - Danielle Rose singing at NCYC in Indianapolis - she is in the middle
I think that it is pretty evident that we are huge fans of Danielle Rose and her music!  We first heard her sing at NCYC in 2001 in Indianapolis! 

I went back and found this in my photo album today - it says 20,000 youth in 2001.  Danielle said today that they have 23,000 there this year!  How wonderful that it is growing and not shrinking like a lot of youth, who get too busy with other activities and leave their faith behind!
For some reason the lettering has gotten really small... I just wanted to say that we were forever changed by our time there.  For one thing we were introduced to Danielle Rose - she is from Duluth and so we had a time where Minnesota attendees all gathered in a huge conference room and she sang for us her song - Give and Take

No comments:

Post a Comment