What do I love so much about these pictures of David and his new 3 week old brother, Luke? I love the beautiful colors - the turquoise in David's shirt and Luke's nuk, and then the softer blues all around them. But mostly I love to see their soft loving closeness and calmness that speaks to me of LOVE and comfort one with the other. David gently sits him up - explaining that he is helping Luke to see more of what is going on by helping him to sit up. Luke seems to appreciate this kindness by taking in the world with wide and alert baby eyes! It is what I love most about pictures - when they tell a story, and this certainly tells one of caring and love and peace and happiness and brothers for LIFE! Jesus, we trust in You. Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
Photography is most wonderful works of art with LIGHT as the paintbrush! Lighting and color are the best thing there is and they make for such wonderful masterpieces of LIFE/LOVE/LIGHT!
Just a few more and then I will say goodnight!
Then there are smiles and dimples - happy times!
The photo story of another kind altogether!
Cute and happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment