A friend shared this wonderful quote by CS Lewis today - Wow! "I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." -C.S. Lewis This is so true in describing the way that life looks through our Faith! What a wonderful set of eyes we are given to look at the wonder of our domestic Church/family, and the small slice of Heaven we are given through our experience of LIFE/LOVE/LIGHT with Christ and His Bride, The Church! Jesus, we trust in YOU. Bless-bless, Barbara Luke looking at my world with the eyes of Christ!
Susan's bell collection out of the box and in the light of the window. She asked for a couple of them to be sent to be used at her new monastery in Marseille, France. In their silence throughout the day they use the bell to call them to prayer and meals. What JOY to have this special collection my mom did for Hallel be something that she can use in her LIFE of poverty, chastity and obedience. Which to send to her? The crystal ones have a wonderful sweet ring to them. Who would have known that a bell would be something that she would want to take with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment