It is getting to be a routine to arrive at Ruth's home each morning to give her some help for an hour or so, and then bring her big sweet 18 month old baby home with me for the day. Today is preg checking day for the cows, so John and Paul are here and Rose and I will have a job too of writing down the information that the vet gives them. I know that there is little time to write today, and I got some wonderful pictures of Ruth with Luke and Rose out by their little red barn with the Welcome Luke Paul sign on it. It is a mild day and breezy, but Luke seemed to think that it was fine.
Today is a day of celebrating The Church - St Paul Lateran Basilica! It is the "mother Church" of Rome and the world. As a convert at 20 years old - I found my home and The one and only Church here! It is so wonderful to share that with all my kids and their families! Little Sister Hallel and her Community of the Lamb are such a shining LIGHT in this world and brings us to such a powerful place of the Beauty of the Church and those that are called to be the Spouse of Christ!
I love to pray at all times and without ceasing - in my inner chapel there is beautiful LIGHT streaming in the stain glass windows of the most glorious beauty, on the altar is my Jesus in a glowing jewel incrusted gleaming monstrance! I have been reading The Real Presence by St Peter Julian Eymard
"Since your adoration is so imperfect, unite it to that of the Blessed Virgin at Bethlehem, at Nazareth, on Calvary, in the Cenacle, at the foot of the tabernacle; unite it to the adoration which is being actually offered up by Holy Church ( I know that Hallel's Community has an hour of Adoration each day!), to that of all the saintly souls who are adoring our Lord at the present moment, as well as the entire celestial court which is glorifying Him in Heaven. Your adoration will then appropriate the holiness and merit of theirs." St Peter Julian Eymard

I found this wonderful picture on facebook today! This is a picture of my amazing Church on this day to celebrate The Church! Two Saints that lived in my lifetime and influenced me in ways of LIFE/family, LOVE and LIGHT! Then to have Our Lady there too! That is such a masterpiece of Church for me!
Jesus, thank you for the wonder of all that is given to us to help us on our journey of LIFE/LOVE/LIGHT! I fall on my knees in Adoration of You and your Bride, The Church! May my adoration be united with all those that are at this moment giving you the highest praise ... Adoration, Thanksgiving, Reparation, and Petition! Amen and Hallelujah
Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
"Taste and see the Goodness of the Lord." Psalm 34:8
It looks like Luke is tasting LIFE and finding it good.
No comments:
Post a Comment