Pat and I jumped in with Nancy, Billy, Augustine and Bernadette - we traveled up to their home, jumped in the van that Maria had used while they were here from Texas and then drove back home. Sweet little Bernadette slept next to me for the first two hours, I took the time to rest in the rosary as I prayed for my family with each one of the decades for each of my kids and husband! I knew that little 13 month old Bernadette had a rosary under her blanket in her little hand. When she woke up she gave grandma great JOY in her sweet rosy cheeks and smiles and the rosary! I started calling her my rosary model, and I told her to hold onto it for the rest of her LIFE, and it would give her all the fruits of the Spirit on her journey!
Oh, you beautiful sweet little pink girl with big brown eyes! How I love to share this traveling rosary with you. Jesus, we trust in YOU. Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
You LIGHT up my LIFE! Amen and Hallelujah!
No comments:
Post a Comment