The Pat and Barb Verly family and their 5 children, in laws and grandkids along with many prayer warriors have been drawn together by John's cancer... sharing daily for 8 months started this blog- Family Soul Story - Our faith, family, farm and now our cancer journey called HEALING have colored and deepened our world. WE continue to share and depend on the support of our prayer warrior community, that has lowered us into the Lord's presence for His healing!
Monday, December 2, 2013
Tired of me...
I am in a funk. I am tired of me. Working at Birthright tonight - I took along a couple books of my blog to read. Boring! I just am not very interested in what I have to say these days. I feel like a major dose of humility is coming to make me feel little and not worth much. This is not necessarily a bad thing, and it could pass with the morning LIGHT. In two days we head to Rochester with John for his 6 month check up. Four years ago we were in the midst of John's whole brain radiation. It was terrifying, and totally necessary to save his life. Maybe that is what is washing over me with Thanksgiving 2013? Going with John to Rochester on Wednesday is dredging up all the feelings of deep anguish that came to us wave after wave with the journey cancer/healing of our 20 year old son, John. Just Pat and I around here, and that seems kind of lonely. Lord, I love you, and need you. Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment