Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sharing from the deepest depth mostly with pics!

David's 4th birthday Saturday morning... Kansas City style
The cousins make a candle light procession in with David's birthday candles singing - O Come O Come Emanuel! 
Luke likes the big windows with their beautiful LIGHT... his smile lights up the room during our family morning rosary with my parents!
The birthday boy with sister,Therese, and Aunt Chach/Angela
A family rosary of LIFE - the little ones joined in to make it lively and special!  So great to start the days at camp with family prayers!
Cookie decorating is great yummy fun!
Rosie and mom making special bells for the Christmas tree!
Special keepsakes that will last a lifetime!   Thanks Julie for another great year of special crafts for the crafters and all!
Our dad surveying his happy family gathered to share LIFE/LOVE/LIGHT -Cross Christmas Camp 2013 - this is the 29th Christmas camp!!!! 
Dad asked John to share his cancer/healing journey with the family - so powerful to relive through John's humble humor and JOY the miracle we experienced through prayer 4 years ago!  No wonder I am a puddle of exhausted emotion tonight after such a weekend!  John shared that this would be one of the hardest talks ever as he would be speaking to those responsible for a large part of those healing prayers!  It was so good on many levels!!!!
The 4 new babies - all boys - Charlie Cross, Calvin Jacobson, Harrison Cross, and Luke Lanoue.  There was a huge crowd gathered around them together on the floor all awake and moving like they were walking along or running together.  Too fun!
Shared mass with my parents - back for a huge family meal with most all of my family - with the two we will welcome next year that we are aware of we will get up to 100 members!
Precious baby Jesus!
Luke was baby Jesus at the Catholic School program - there is a resemblance!
All but Hallel - 3 of the 4 girls - I must be in Heaven!
dad, girls and babies - the best!
girls, Jesus, lights!
Don't look now, Rose, but a big scary guy is coming to sit there!
Silent night, Holy Night - the best!!!  Peaceful beautiful Luke!
All but Hallel!!!
The one from today - I must be singing for JOY!  Hallel might suddenly appear on the couch in the picture!?!
How I cherish these two together - a masterpiece of healing!
The picture of the prayer that has made our family the FAMILY that it is!!!  PRAYER every day!!!!
Put Jesus first in your life and all the rest will fall into place!
A dimply angel visited during the morning rosary this morning.  How peaceful and wonderful was our family breakfast, prayer and visiting!
Yes, I am crying, but who wouldn't if you had a granddaughter who wrote and narrated a story titled "If I had a Day with Jesus..."  Yes, it is all that and then some!  We had our family Christmas together before we said goodbye to Maria and Joseph and family!
Family Christmas par excellence! 
I took this wonderful picture through my tears!!!!  Saying goodbye to our Texas Family after a wonderful time together!  Jesus, give them safe travel and great time with Joe's family. 
Happy 57th birthday to my brother Philip and his brother, Lincoln Robert in heaven!  It was good to cry on your shoulder in the emotion of the day!  How could I not?  I am so filled to overflowing with all that this weekend has held for me and my wonderful family!  It was a special time to share these pictures that are only scratching the surface of the almost 500 I came home with tonight.  But they can only begin to hold for me the wonder of the special time we shared.  Jesus, I am forever grateful for my parents saying yes to LIFE and listening to the Holy Spirit in our journey of Faith and Family!  Jesus, we trust in YOU.  Amen and Hallelujah
Bless-bless, Barbara Luke and family that I love!
I am so going to miss those gentle kisses and big hands of my little Patty Joe!
Rose let the Cross Clan know that she is a force to be reckoned with, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment