Saturday, January 25, 2014

A photo that expresses her

This morning I got my baby girl/granddaughter, Bernadette, dressed up complete with a bow in her hair, which has stayed in for the most part - I have only had to put it in one other time about 5 minutes after the first time.  I think the granddaughters realize that they had better give up with grandma, as this is her obsession!  I took about 50+ pictures of her this morning and I have those that are more sweet and refined, but I had to choose this one as the one that shows her personality the best!  She is such a happy and active little girl that this joyful excited picture of her is a good fit!  She gave grandma a few snuggles in the last few days, and those are golden. 
This one was in the running, but a bit too demure for a true picture of my little forever moving and discovering new cupboards or drawers to get into girl. 
Today I had the two kids contained on my bed for a movie and got the house picked up as mommy and daddy are on their way here.  But Bernadette only remained contained for about 15 glorious minutes!  Now she has been my shadow and hence the many pictures of her as she...
Get's her boots to let me know that she wants to go out on an adventure... sorry, it is 0 degrees out there today!

 Grandma tries to get a reflection picture of my brushing teeth helper!
A more sedate picture of my sweetie - not quite capturing her true spirit!  Sharing with a friend in need of prayer that I will pray for her on the decade of the rosary that I pray for Maria each day.  I promised her that I would do that when she shared one time that her daughter was doubting if she wanted to be confirmed in the Catholic Church.  I shared with her that I had to pray and direct my daughter, Maria, as she went through doubting her Catholic faith.  Soon my little family will be heading for home and I am longing for my quiet meditation time with my rosary beads taking me to Mary, my Spiritual Mother.  She cares for me and carries me to her Son, Jesus Christ!
I love this one - it shows her adorable attitude of Who me?  She is very good but always curious about what is in this cupboard or that!
They are here and the kids are having a great time with mom and dad running back and forth!  I need to  go and get a nice farm dinner and then they are off for home.  I am ready! 
Jesus, thank you for family and then for the more quiet contemplative times I can come to you in prayer for my family.  That is so important to all of our loved ones - putting them close to the heart of Jesus burning with LOVE for them.  Jesus, we trust in YOU.  Amen and Hallelujah
Did I mention those dimples???
Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
 

No comments:

Post a Comment