Pat the first time I saw him and thought wow - Marge must have a mysterious older brother that I haven't met yet. He turned out to be 3 years younger - it never bothered him so I quickly got over it being a barrier too!
This is a great picture to me.... The hands and arms of my strong farmer husband work very hard to carve out the life we have here on the farm!
Nancy with her T watercoloring on the beach in Michigan a few years back!
Sunny smiles in Michigan!!!
Nancy and baby Gus in a reflection

Me at 19 in Colorado at a Christian Commune
Painting out on a porch in Kansas City while speaking to little Sister Martine! It was a special time to cherish as a wonderful memory in this picture of the Lamb! Jesus, we trust in YOU. Bless-bless, Barbara Luke


No comments:
Post a Comment