I was given a job - to go out and check the cows to make sure that there wasn't one that had gotten into the bunk! As I went out there it was just starting to blizzard. I happened to have my camera along as usual, and so I am sharing some of those here tonight. My husband and son just returned home - waiting in New Ulm until the storm had passed.
Jesus, give us safe travels to Rochester tomorrow morning for John's yearly checkup. I think we are being scraped off the ceiling around here. Very wonderful sharing tonight and early on the road.
A nice white covering now to make the world beautiful! Jesus, thank you for the blessing that Together Encounter Christ has brought into our family and marriage. Give us only good news tomorrow and safe travels and family time. Jesus, we trust in YOU. Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
"Snow blowing into my face again?" asks Roger. Sorry this is Minnesota and it's winter!
No comments:
Post a Comment