The world is a bright light-filled beautiful place with David in it... he is so loving and sweet to all of his family! I personally got a nice hug from David this morning.

Paul shared this picture of David taking a nap in the tractor today. David does everything 110% and then he has to recharge.
Mary studying the babies that are part of the centerpiece at the breakfast. Mary and Simon helped me clear and set tables this morning.
Sweet kids and kittens fill my life with a lot of warm loving sights!
Simon really gave me some thoughts to pause this day... "All those places where they kill those babies with that machine that sucks them out and rips them apart. I want them to just disappear." "Me too, Simon! I am so agreeing with you on this."
Another loving view that warms a grandma's heart.
Simon to Grandma...."You know what grandma? I think that adoption is a good thing because one man's trash is another man's treasure." Simon said this when he heard about some babies not being wanted - those that are pregnant after rape - all babies are good and lots of people are looking to adopt. They will get so much LOVE in those homes!
Our little rat terrier, Roger, ran back and forth to the field with me yesterday as we picked up bales. It is hard to see him, but he is out there.
Keep the farmers safe, too. Bless-bless, Barbara Luke

Joe's home and happy birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment