Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pregnancy loss awareness day and the Sacred Heart of Jesus

I have Luke and Rose today, so how can I find the time to write and share much... well, I don't, so I will use pictures and keep this short.  A huge sigh of relief is heard! 

So cute to watch Luke and our little orphan kitten chase each other around the house... mostly under the dining room table...
 And yes, there is glass missing in the door at the bottom of the stairs and both Luke and the kitten crawl back and forth!

Discovering that today is pregnancy loss awareness day and reading some heart-rending sharings... I just want to share a beautiful insight I gained while in Texas visiting Maria and her growing family/the birth of our newest grandson, Romeo Joseph.  My 7 losses are my treasures in Heaven!  No wonder I would think of them on a daily basis for where our treasure is there is our heart also!
http://familysoulstory.blogspot.com/p/my-most-cherished-cross-patrick-gerard.html  There is always this story which shares the entire story of our journey called Open to Family/5 here with us and 7 in heaven!
 Playing together - super cute!

Today is the celebration of St Margaret Mary Alacoque, to whom Jesus revealed his Most Sacred Heart...
I am discovering that the sword which struck Jesus in his side on the cross and water and blood came forth... were a sign of our life-giving sacraments from The Church - Baptism and Eucharist!  The sword pierced his heart, it also has the crown of thorns around it, a flame coming out of the top - heart burning with LOVE for us, and of course the Cross!  With the hardships and losses of LIFE/The Cross, we then find a deeper sense of LOVE/LIFE/LIGHT!  How can this be?  I can say from our experience as a family in sharing the many hard losses of 7 little ones, two of them stillbirths, it made us have much more LOVE, respect and appreciation of those that are here in this world sharing our family with us.  After grieving their loss together we than are so close to those family members that are here, as well are aware of our treasures in heaven - whom we will be united with someday, so we better work really hard to get to heaven surrounded by their prayers for us!
th
 the games continue...  Who can be sad when you have this kind of fun to watch?
 Here kitty, kitty, kitty!

The first reading from Ephesians can also give us great HOPE for reaching heaven ..."He chose us in him, before the foundation of the world, to be holy and without blemish before him.  In love he destined us for adoption to himself through Jesus Christ, in accord with the favor of his will, for the praise of the glory of his grace that he graced us in the beloved."  That beloved really grabs me - Little Sister Hallel found that word in the 60th psalm for her dad this year - "You are my beloved in whom I place all my love."  "This is my prayer for you this year, dad, that you may know how much the Lord loves you, that you may hear the Father call you his beloved son.  If we know how much we are loved everything else in our life changes."  Little Sister Hallel to her dad on his 60th birthday last month!
 Peek a boo!

It is time to wrap this up for the day...  Yes, it is a lot of work to keep on the narrow path, and there is much suffering along the way.  But with the promise of being adopted from the beginning of time through the salvation given us through Jesus and His Bride, The Church... we can continue and reach eternal LIFE!
 How did Luke get the kitten to come and play - by laying on his tummy and wiggling his feet... suddenly he felt soft paws touching his toes - tickle!
 Jesus, there is so much this day that is filling it to the brim with Truth, LOVE, LIGHT, LIFE, prayer, soft furry kittens, little boy and girl snacking, playing, watching Sesame Street, going outside in the windy fall day for an adventure together.  Thank you for the Heart burning with LOVE for us that holds us within it in all our suffering and loss.  Jesus, may I carry Most Cherished Cross and follow after you down the narrow path.  Jesus, we trust in YOU.  Amen and Hallelujah
 A few calm moments for the kitten...
 A painting I did of my losses probably about 20 years ago... I then had another loss I named, Mary, so I added her in the form of a picture of granddaughter, Mary.  Since making this I have remembered that Joseph had a twin, so I had reached my 12!  My doctor will never forget when I came in for my first pregnancy, and I told him that I was going to have 12 kids!  Now I have 5 here with me and 7 in heaven - my treasure in heaven! 
Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
Jesus, I long for the day that I will meet them all in heaven!
The Afters - Broken Hallelujah
The Saint that is just me - Danielle Rose
We are all called to be Saints!

No comments:

Post a Comment