Sunday, November 23, 2014

John is off to his new job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Mary, I and Amy laying hands on John and praying over him before he headed out to give a talk about his Faith found through brain cancer to Confirmation students in Litchfield yesterday.  Tonight before John left on his newest adventure - a new job in the Cities as a Wisdom Executive setting up marketing campaigns for some big companies.  He loves the idea of the one on one he will be having after he learns the ropes... Pat and I laid hands on him along with Lourdes water and prayed over him for safe travels and a good 2 first days of work this week! 
Another exciting chapter is beginning for John, and yes I will miss him around here a lot!  He has been my prayer partner and meal sharer, so it is going to be an adjustment for Pat and I with our empty nest once again.  Only for a few days until the house fills up with family for Thanksgiving! 
Pat already is missing him as preg checking tomorrow without John is questionable if it can happen.
 Well, it is a whole new world for John with a special girl and now an exciting job, and a home away from home as he moves in with Nancy and family.  But we know how tentative it is, and so we put it in the Lord's hands and Trust!
 Put your best foot forward John and hopefully you can go and make a difference in the world.  It is better to light a small candle than to curse the darkness, as they say!
 Don't hide your true self!
We thank you Venerable Solanus Casey for walking this journey with John along with St John Paul II , Our Lady of Lourdes, all the Saint Johns... yes, it adds up to a spiritual army!  We shall overcome and win the battle!

 Do I hear a big YES?  Of course, we will go forward filled with Faith and always trusting knowing that Jesus is in control no matter what!
John listening to Amy play the piano for my parents at their peaceful home in Wisconsin last Sunday.
 
Jesus, thank you for leading John down your path.  We are excited and trusting.  Jesus, we trust in YOU.  Bless-bless, Barb
John - I will miss you, but I know the Lord has a great plan for you.  We love to share the ride with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment