Sunday, December 21, 2014

A few before bed...CCC 2014

 I have waited 3 months for getting my 3 new grandsons together for the first time!  Romeo was born in Texas 3 months ago on his grandpa Pat's 60th birthday - September 15th!  We all got to meet him for the first time as we arrived at CCC - Cross Christmas Camp - together!   Maria and Joe came all the way from Texas and will be here over a month!!!!
 I had planned ahead and gotten the boy's size and tried to get matching outfits.  We dressed them up and the first morning thanks to Pat's huge hands we got them together and they smiled and were happy all at once.  To get 3 babies in one spot and smiling and not crying is a dream gift for me.  My Christmas is now complete - sharing with my huge wonderful family on this beautiful weekend in Wisconsin!
 Arms full of all that really matters in this world the wonder of LIFE/LOVE/LIGHT!
 Patrick remembers us and looks over the new bunch of babies - a year ago he and Rose and Bernadette were the little ones on grandpa's lap! 
Patrick was coming to plant an kiss on Dominic's head.  I just spent over an hour working on all the pictures from our weekend with over 90 of my family - Pat figured out that about half of that stay for the entire weekend, and the big bunch come for the party on Saturday evening!
I did a head count and got 89 of us in the picture this year... There were about 5 taking the pictures and about 10 missing for one reason or another.  Such an amazing representation as we are up to 101 now!  I am higher than a kite about the wonderful time we shared at CCC 2014!  Jesus, we trust in YOU.  Bless-bless, Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment