Thursday, December 25, 2014

LIFE/LIGHT/LOVE fills the world! Wishing you Christmas JOY!

This sweet picture of Nancy's 3 greeted me this early morning!  Mass last night with Ruth and Paul's family, then over to Pat's moms for supper and a toast to Christmas.  I had to keep telling myself all night..."It's Christmas.  It's Christmas!"  A different kind of Christmas.  Mass brought us to the realization that it is truly here!
 Filled with the realization that Christ became man in the form of a precious new life.  Totally helpless and depending on his parents to feed and care for his every need. 

Having 3 new grandsons in the last year - Dominic was born in June - is a very personal reminder of how precious in LIFE as I have been close to all 3 of my daughters as they brought a new LIFE into the world and cared for them selflessly and with total love and devotion.  Called to be mothers and open to LIFE!  The most beautiful gift we are given as Christians is being called to raise that new LIFE as a LIGHT to fill the world of darkness!  Jesus has freed us from sin so that we may accomplish that in our lives!
 A smile from Luke!
 praying together as a family at beautiful Christmas mass!
 A nativity scene during the reading of the Gospel - Simon carried forth Jospeh, Mary a candle and David a sheep.  "Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace.."  Luke 2
 I am off to work at the NH and share with the residents that Christ is born in our hearts to fill us with LIGHT/LOVE/LIFE!  How?  By a smile and a touch and caring for their needs respectfully.  Jesus, we trust in YOU. Amen and Hallelujah
Bless-bless, Barbara Luke

One more!

A short movie of St Joseph, Simon.
 I didn't get this posted this morning... on the way to work at 6:30a... I could see the lights were on at Ruth and Paul's house - a new puppy!!!!!  The kids told me it was a girl named Holly!
 So soft and furry and loved already by Ruth and Paul's 5 kids!
 Luke loves Holly!
 Nothing better than a puppy from Santa as we celebrate baby Jesus!
Lights aglow in the dark as I went to work... it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment