I was drawn to the front picture window to take some pictures of the sunrise and the lights in the bushes. Just as I took the camera down I was surprised by a coyote that came up out of the pasture and ran over the driveway and to the grove. I almost caught it on camera, but just missed it.
As I left for work in the dark, I attempted to capture the lights that I put in the bushes in front of our picture window. It speaks of the LIGHT that comes into the world more and more in Advent. HOPE in the midst of the cold darkness.
An old picture of Pat and I and the 5 we are blessed with - Christmas 1998 and Ruth's wedding almost exactly 11 years ago on November 22, 2003 in the midst of an ice storm!
I had so much fun today that led to a lot of organizing and cleaning out of my art supplies and storage cupboard. I added Luke and Dominic... why not Romeo? Well, the baby in Hallel's arms now looks like Romeo, so he went from Luke to Romeo. I added Dominic in her other arms and since Luke is basically standing and walking and he loves to come up to you and hug... he has his arms out and a sweatshirt that says "HUG ME!"
So fun to have them all now in this fun picture with Hallel and John. Bless-bless, Barb
The Pat and Barb Verly family and their 5 children, in laws and grandkids along with many prayer warriors have been drawn together by John's cancer... sharing daily for 8 months started this blog- Family Soul Story - Our faith, family, farm and now our cancer journey called HEALING have colored and deepened our world. WE continue to share and depend on the support of our prayer warrior community, that has lowered us into the Lord's presence for His healing!
No comments:
Post a Comment