Watching the gate for Pat yesterday morning in a sea of cows and calves in the new barn we are using this year. Thankfully the first 40 cows and calves are in out of the rain today.
So much work and a lot is called upon for our farmers! Ruth, Paul and Pat with the help of the kids after school and on the weekends. Grandma might help with kids and meals time to time and today I am vigilant on Cow TV with the wave of cows calving with the change in the weather.
A good mom and her twins!
Oh how I smiled to find this on Facebook yesterday! I am ashamed to say that I didn't share it there, but copied it so that I can expound on how true this is for me and my family here! I did not want to face the attacks, but now I want badly to shout it from the rooftops! Yes, it is black and white and not the relativism that makes it gray!
I love everything that the Church teaches - with no reservations! I totally agree that if there is the least bit of disagreement that we are the ones that need to change! Down the list from artificial birth control, abortion, gay marriage or relationships lived out and acted out, cohabitation and sex before marriage, on and on are Truth as the Church teaches and reminds us! To have those say that; "Why didn't The Church tell my daughter that cohabitation is wrong?" What!?!? That is what The Domestic Church/family is called upon to share the LIGHT/Truth with their children... it is our responsibility to teach, model and lovingly protect and guide our children and make our homes truly a Domestic Church!
Fr Denny lifting up "I AM" for us to recognize as Jesus's Body! Overhead is Jesus nailed to the Cross for us and there he is lifted up for us to gaze upon and be healed and unconditionally loved and forgiven!“When you lift up the Son of Man,
then you will realize that I AM,
and that I do nothing on my own,
but I say only what the Father taught me.
The one who sent me is with me.
He has not left me alone,
because I always do what is pleasing to him.”
Because he spoke this way, many came to believe in him. John 8
Dad, mom and I have no reservations about The Church... we shared such a total LOVE for ALL we are given! Now mom and dad left behind so much for me each day! A total of 7 devotions including dad's Prayer of the Church with personal notes helping me as I stagger down the narrow path carrying/dragging my Most Cherished Cross with my eyes on joining them in heaven with my sister, brother, 7 children, and 6 grandchildren! A Communion of Saints praying for me! I am so joyful and lifted up with help under both of my weak arms!
Save a place for me, Lord! How I pray each day for all in my family as we share our Faith as a family... my greatest JOY!
I am longing to get to Reconciliation this week! ... yes, the "monotony of my sins!"Taken from the video of Fr Denny saying mass during this Lent. I like to be able to go back and relisten to his homily - it would be wise to bring a notebook and take notes, but sitting with John we have the joy of Jude and Birdie to keep us occupied!
Bishop LeVoir made this cross on his card... so powerful with no words necessary!
Jesus is here!!! In His Church - He will not abandon his Church! He built it upon the Rock/Peter and each Pope since!
Jesus!
Jesus brings heaven to earth! Bless-bless, Barbara












No comments:
Post a Comment