As I worked on getting the garden produce that I got out ahead of the tractor working it yesterday morning... the dogs stood and watched hungrily as I put some carrots in a gallon bag for the fridge....I handed a small one to Lilly and she proceeded to go and eat it like she was eating a doggy bone treat! Carrot after carrot she devoured with delight! All those good nutrients going to her eyes and everywhere else in her healthy body! It was surprising but fun to see, and it made me feel good that I had raised healthy food for the dogs too! Yes, they surprised me by eating apples... and now carrots! They must think that we know what we are doing when we eat the good stuff!
It made me smile as the prairie winds raised my hair and my clothes blew straight out on the clothesline!
Able to see the wind! It was roaring today... the clothes were fresh smelling and dry in short order!Fresh wind and food for man and beast! You never know what the day will bring... Never a dull moment is a good description of my life... now to bed! Bless-bless, Barb and all
"My secret is a very simple one: I pray.... To pray to Christ is to love Him." Blessed Teresa of Calcutta





No comments:
Post a Comment