Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How I love photos that tell a story!!!!!!!!

I saw this photo on facebook a few days ago and tried to save it... I thought that it says it all.... about those that choose to come into the True Church, and be washed clean in the waters of Baptism!  Those that decide to answer the call to be HIS, and that this is the symbol of their leaving their old world behind with great enthusiasm and joy that cannot be denied!   I wonder if Jesus sprang out of the waters of the Jordon river with such enthusiasm at what lay ahead of him?!?  We all have the Most Cherished Cross in our lives, and that is what we are carrying as we follow after HIM going forth down the narrow path to eternal life... and as my daughter and son-in-law say - Sainthood!  Tonight we had the Bible Timeline in our faith formation class and he spoke of how we are living in a world now of not recognizing sin - relativism has made it impossible to recognize the good from the evil.. "God gives the freedom to chose between what is right and what is wrong,but not to decide what is right or wrong!"  So true! 
I got to visit with my wonderful grandkids on skype tonight... they looked at us with such longing and said grandma and grandpa so sweetly... I burst into tears... Imagine that!?!?  I don't know if it helped me to not miss them so much... They are so precious to us and it hurts to have them  so out of reach! 

Maria we love you, Joseph and the kids!  Jesus, we trust in you!  Don't hold your breath - I am browbeating her to add to it more regularly!

Here's one from Nancy's blog -
http://thegreatgusadventure.blogspot.com/... She is better about putting new posts with pictures on hers.  Maybe it's the difference of one kid to two, but I think it is the difference in daughters.  Time will tell.  I think I am missing my grandkids tonight, and that means that I am a typical grandma I guess.  Bless-bless, Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment