Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the feastday of the Most Holy Name of Jesus!  I have little time today after taking an afternoon shift at work, and craziness filling our freezer with meat!  But I had so loved to see that it is the day today when we speak His Name over and over to ourselves - "at the name of Jesus every knee should bend." Phil 2:10  Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love to remember hearing a speaker talk about saying the rosary and how we are to say with great reverence and LOVE the name of Jesus... as we are meditating on his life through His Mother, Mary Most Holy!  "Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with you.  Blessed are you among women and Blessed is the Fruit of your Womb, Jesus."  That has become a powerful thing for me especially when I pray it out loud... It truly is HIM and HIM ALONE that gives eternal life and love to the world! 
I got carried away with Ruth's alfgahn in the sunny window this morning... the colors and the textures - Tomorrow will be my eldest daughter's birthday, so I am thinking of her.  Jesus, I love you so much and am overflowing with all the ways that you touch my life!  Thank you for my wonderful Ruthie and each of my children here with me and also in heaven.  Go with me this day as I go to serve those that are in need of help at the end of their days here on earth.  May I see your face in all that I come in touch with, and serve them with a smile.  My wish for this year is that I would smile more, and that goes back to the 60th psalm for my 60th year that I should praise more!  In all things be happy and PRAISE you, my Jesus!  Jesus, I trust in you!  Amen and Halleluia



Bless-bless, Barb
"At the name of Jesus, every knee should bend, of those in heaven and earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."  Phil 2: 10-11
"Jesus is the Name that is above all names.... This name is sweet and joyful, giving truthful comfort into man's heart.  Smoothly the Name of Jesus is, in my mind, a joyous song, in my ear a heavenly sound, and in my mouth honey-filled sweetness.  It is no wonder that I love that Name, which gives me comfort in every anguish.  I cannot pray, I cannot meditate but in sounding the Name of Jesus...  Wheresoever I be, wheresoever I sit, whatsoever I do, the rememberance of the Name of Jesus departs not from my mind... The Name of Jesus has taught me to sing, and has lightened my mind with the heat of uncreated light." 
Richard Rolle (1349)
So comforting to have Jesus in my mind, heart, soul...

Ruth Ida Rose Lanoue! 

No comments:

Post a Comment