I have been writing my heart out,once again, on one of my pages - the one I am sharing stories of each of the girls! I have done the first 3 for the most part, and have just begun on the 4th... Little Sister Hallel/Susan. Maria called to ask me not to use one certain picture of her months in the Monastery... and said that what I had shared was "cheesy" at times but OK. She agreed that the stories have a value and moral to them, so that makes me feel like I am not just out there and wasting my time and yours! I feel that each girl has lifelessons to share from their experiences of following Christ and His Bride, The Church! Each has been presented with the Cross and has embraced it and found goodness and LIFE - they have become the LIGHTS that their father wished for them to be. It takes more than just having the children - they must have a good foundation of Faith in their domesic Church/family! I give all the glory to Jesus and all the amazing graces given to us through Word and Sacrament - Christ! Thank you Lord for the gift of LIFE and Family! There is nothing to compare to your children taking you deeper on your faith journey! Jesus, we trust in YOU! Bless-bless, Barb
http://familysoulstory.blogspot.com/p/now-stories-of-johns-4-sistersruth.html Not quite done with it,but much to read already!

No comments:
Post a Comment