I couldn't resist John in his yellow sweater and the yellow leaves clinging to the trees in this wind today. The beautiful bush at the bottom of the steps reminded me of The Burning Bush and how God revealed himself in this way - "I am!" John too has prayed along with his family for a door to open and this just seems so perfect for him. To get to mass each day, and eat with the school kids at the Catholic School at noon, and to share his story whenever he may... Praise God!
My inner temple is reflected in this beautiful peace and joy!
Today in the Gospel Jesus reminds us that we need to leave all to come to be his follower. Father, too, spoke of St Charles Borromeo and how he gave away all her owned and then ministered to those that were struck with the plague. "He truly left all to love and serve Jesus in all those around him." St Paul today to the Romans speaks of how our dying to self so that Jesus may live in us through his Holy Spirit/LOVE = Love does no evil to the neighbor; hence, love is the fulfillment of the law. Romans 13:10 In other words we will not hurt others by adultery, murder, lust, steal or covet if we are filled with his LOVE/The Holy Spirit!
John is calling me to get out of my home and spend more time at Church and with him sharing worship... mass each day is an amazing gift we are given! I will never forget one of John's fraternity brothers from Farmhouse Fraternity, who was a very on fire pentacostal Christian. He was saying; "Wouldn't it be amazing if you could go to Church and worship and praise God every day!" John and Brad Lanoue looked at each other and told him - "In the Catholic Church you can go to Church every day." Once again - Praise HIM!
I had a special time yesterday... I planned to go to Adoration and arrived at the church to see that the funeral was in the process. What should I do until I would pick up Rose from preschool? Go to the chapel at school and spend some time in prayer! Yes! After checking in at the office, I found my special island of peace and prayer. This statue of Our Lady has always been so special to me and our kids over our 30 years of attending mass here. Yes, 30 years ago Ruth started kindergarten here and then through John - now grandchildren are attending.
The soft LIGHT coming in warming my heart and soul...
Had to snap a few - all alone in prayer and with my camera. The sun on the fall décor and the tabernacle beckoned me.
I felt that I wanted to be close to Him in the tabernacle, so I pulled a chair at the base of the steps. With the years of adoration in the family room, where you are so close to the Monstrance... this just helped to be sitting at his feet. Jesus, I love you and long to be more and more totally yours!
Time at the feet of Jesus while I wait to pick up Rose from preschool. Such a gift in my day!
Psalm 112 from mass today
He dawns through the darkness, a light for the upright;
he is gracious and merciful and just.
Well for the man who is gracious and merciful and lends,
who conducts his affairs with justice.
Blessed is the man who is gracious and lends to those in need.
Rose got her school pictures and they are great!
Jesus, we are asked to leave all behind and be attached only to you! You give us your Mother to be our mother and listen to us and care for our needs. You give us the wisdom and Truth of your Word and your Church to help us and guide us on our journey of Faith and Family and to become your LIGHT/LOVE/LIFE in this world of sin and darkness. Jesus, we trust in you. Amen and Hallelujah
71 degrees and able to have lunch out on the porch again in November 3rd! Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
A picture I have prayed for and warms my heart.
He better turn around and smile or there will be those from behind pictures!
The bush reminding us of God's presence in our world!
Stopped by Garvin County park - on August 4th, 1978 - the day after our wedding we had a reception for all those family down here at this pavilion. We had been married the day before at Basilica of St Mary in Minneapolis - my home parish! From that day forward I have been a farmwife to Patrick and been planted on a farm outside of Marshall, MN for 37 years and 3 months!
My inner temple!
Casting Crowns - Broken Together
The Afters - Broken Hallelujah
something about broken today - we are always loved and shown mercy so may we return it to those around us most especially those in our domestic Church/family!
http://www.dosmallthingswithlove.com/2015/11/because-little-girls-should-dress-like-little-girls.html So excited to find this new post by Nancy - wonderful as usual and sharing the Truth - keep our girls pure and sweet and humble!

No comments:
Post a Comment