Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The 5 that we are blessed to have with us on our journey called faith-farm-family.

 A cherished picture of our 5 children on Maria's wedding day in June of 2006... Family is so special to the kids and it has been the case that they want to have their siblings along side them in the wedding party for their special wedding day.  I chose to have a sister, but also friends that now I never see.. I had 5 sisters and I regret that I didn't have only sisters in my wedding party... The three of our girls that have married have had their sisters and brother up there sharing all of the ceremony and celebration right there beside them! 
John with his sisters... they mean the world to him and they have cared for him from the beginning...  John is the actor of all actors and loves to ham up for the camera and for his sisters to fawn over him! 
Our family on her wedding day... it has now grown to include another son in law and 3 more grandchildren with one on the way... You can never have too much family or faith or farmlife!  We are blessed with all 3 and are forever grateful for a wonderful life!  Jesus, we love you and thank you with each breath that we take and every beat of our heart.  Jesus, we trust in you!  Amen and Halleluia!

Bless-bless, Barb
"I recommend praying these words to Mary:

Mary, Mother of Jesus and of those who participate in his priestly ministry, we come to you with the same attitude of children who come to their mother.
We are no longer children, but adults who desire with all our hearts to be God's children.
Our human condition is weak, that is why we come to ask for your motherly aid so we are able to overcome our weakness.
Pray for us so that we can, in turn, become people of prayer.
We invoke your protection so that we may remain free from all sin.
WE invoke your love so that it may reign and we will be able to be compassionate and forgiving.
We ask for your blessing so we can be like the image of your beloved Son, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  Amen."
Blessed Teresa of Calcutta

No comments:

Post a Comment