Sunday, January 2, 2011

The truth is TRUE! Epiphany Sunday!

In my sleep overnight... there was a dream of sorts where there was a small child, who had an "epiphany" with a pearl of great value!..  In the midst of a lesson from someone older and wiser.. the small one suddenly  had the realization that there was no middle road or deviation from the fact that... "The Truth is in fact TRUE!"  I know that I woke up at that moment and was filled with my own epiphany and marveled at the wonder and simplicity of this moment for this child and for myself!  My Catholic journey has been one huge and many small epiphanies for me!
I googled "an epiphany"...
"An epiphany can be described as a moment of self-realization or discovery that enlightens or reveals the person’s character. Epiphany is rooted in the Greek word epiphania which translates to manifestation. As used in modern fiction, philosophy and psychology, an epiphany is the manifestation of self-truths."  Huge for me was the pope for my entire marriage until he died in April of 2005... How he has molded me and given me great joy in discovering the truth is without a doubt TRUE!  And there is no doubt that the Truth will set you free to soar to new and amazing heights!


My dear Mother and your Son, eating your chin out of deep love and devotion to You - the Gateway to our Salvation! What Joy fills me as I spend time throughout the day being led to Him through your intercession - helping me one Mother to another! 
Each of the amazing children I have been blessed with to be their mother whether here on earth or in heaven... their love and Truth has taken me so deep into YOU and your CROSS!  I suffer - I die - I LIVE!
I am fed with your Heavenly Banquet of LIFE! I am filled with You and Your Truth!  Jesus, I trust in you!  Amen and Halleluia!

Bless-bless, Barb
"Before you they shall fall prostrate, saying in prayer: 'With you only is God, and nowhere else.'"  Isaiah 45:14

M

No comments:

Post a Comment