I have a "famous saying"... "This was growing just a half an hour ago!" How I love that and today was that way, but I had no one to say it to.
I went out to pick my garden after about 4 days... I found a lot of green beans, and summer squash, and then I rejoiced to see red tomatos! I brought them in the house and made myself a sandwich with the warm sun-ripened tomato... It tasted so wonderful, and was still warm from the sun. It feels so close to the beauty of the earth, and the miracle of how things grow from a seed, and the nutrients in the soil... with the sun and the rain to allow the plant to bring forth fruit... Fresh vegetables are so super good, and you feel the freshness filling you with joy and goodness! Just off the plant - you still feel the life giving energy flowing through. A piece of life filled with all that our bodies need to stay healthy and happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment