Out fixing fence on a very sunny day - I am feeling the glow in my face and arms now as I sit here tonight. From up above on the 4 wheeler the rock crossing of the creek looked like a cross. Just then Pat got a call from his brother and had to leave for home to find something, so I had some time with my feet in the creek... at the foot of the cross!
The water was glistening and a frog jumped ahead of me... the water was surprisingly mildly refreshing as I walked a ways down stream feeling the water running over my feet, and the mud and rocks between my toes.
Cooling my toes in lifegiving waters - the cows and calves use it all summer to quench their thirst and the grasses are given the moiture they need to grow and grow and grow- for all those that mow the grass every week - you know how much grass grows given the proper sun and rain... neverending and that is good when you have cows and calves out on pasture!
A walk in wet coolness that was unexpected and delightful! It reminds one of the lamb slain for us that provides us with lifegiving water and blood from his heart! The creek crossing that looks like a cross - lifegiving water! Nature/spiritual thoughts centered on a day outside on a 4 wheeler, in a creek, and walking the path along the fence of a pasture. Bless-bless
The stance... Pat and his shadow...
Sunshine!

No comments:
Post a Comment