Friday, April 27, 2012

Flesh for all the world!

It was surprising to see the Divine Mercy image displayed under Jesus yesterday... It was the Holy Hour of the chaplet - 3p-4p when I arrived there.  The time that Jesus died on the Cross is the most Holy time to pray the chaplet for those that are dying and I also pray for those close to me that have died!  I do love to pray for my dearly departed on the decades of the chaplet, and hope that I will also have that help in reaching heaven someday after I limp out of this world.  Jesus, we trust in you, and pray that your lifegiving Flesh will cover these sad bones of humanity I have.  Make me more and more yours, Jesus.  Just as you personally took the man Saul, who hated you and your followers,  and called him to become your mouthpiece in spreading your Truth as Paul!  He is such a powerful example of someone, who is a man called by YOU!  Amen and Halleluia

No comments:

Post a Comment