Saturday, April 14, 2012

A picture for Gage and his family!

A picture that I entered into a Hospice Photo contest... of my daughter and son, John, walking into the sunset on Lake Michigan.  I shared about how hospice allows families to allow their loved one to walk peacefully into the sunset of their lives - into Eternal LIFE- with the help of those that work with hospice.  Allowing their loved ones to be at home, and surrounded by their families in comfort, and having, hopefully, all their needs met - from Spiritual to physical!  I got a first place with this, and it meant a lot to us when just about 4 years later we faced brain cancer with our son, John.
Jesus, hold Gage and his family close to your heart burning with love for them.  Jesus, we trust in you.  Amen
Bless-bless, Pat and Barb and family
Our caringbridge site started this blog - http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/johnverly

No comments:

Post a Comment