I am acting rashly, I suppose! I was walking through Wallmart yesterday, and the baby clothes called to me... after having 4 girls before I finally had a boy - I am being drawn to the girl clothes. Ruth is due to have her baby in just 6 days, and she never finds out what she is having. Two of her kids are thinking girl and one boy, but we do not know until May 1st at 9a! I figure that with 3 grandchildren coming that I will have a girl at some point, so I took the plunge and picked out 2 things for a girl and they are displayed on a chair, so when I walk though the house I see them and smile! I have told Ruth that I have been praying for "rosebud" since we first found out she was expecting, so this is just ingrained in me. I have a 50-50 chance of being right... time will tell. No matter what we are all getting super excited for the arrival of baby Lanoue!
Butterflies, flowers and sunny - now those are bright and sweet summer baby girl clothes. The baby girls are so much a part of my life... it's a habit and a beloved habit. But those baby boys are the greatest thing too! WE are just getting ready and waiting for the arrival of our newest member, and then wait patiently for the other two! These girl clothes might have to wait for a later arrival... Praying, hoping and loving LIFE whether boy or girl. Jesus, thank you for LIFE and we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb
Sunrise this morning - so beautiful! Each new day dawns filled with hope and love of LIFE!
There are many kinds of clothes for women and girls available in the market but i like this misses tops. Its design is really too good. It is perfect for the girls.
ReplyDeleteThese type of dresses are best option girl ad they are comfort and stylish baby gilds will love these,but in my opinion parents should choose comfortable fabric dresses for babies.
ReplyDeletebaby clothes