Monday, September 16, 2013

from famine to feast....

I have been having a lack of pictures lately and have gone back to pictures taken a year ago.  Suddenly I am flooded with so many pictures that I just don't know what to do with all of them!  I just want to share a few tonight of the grandkids over the last days... Here are the two toddlers as we call them - Rose and Gus sitting nicely together in Kansas City.  They are usually having a battle over the same toy, but here they are calm and enjoying each other's company.
Simon leading the birthday procession on the first night!
 
Bernadette is always glowing!
Making birthday grandpa look good too!
"I really love that St Agnes with the Lamb!"
Bernadette dressed in blue surrounded by the Little Sisters in blue that she loves a lot!  I must stop this for tonight.
Gus likes Hallel's cross and borrows it for a while...
"I need that back Gus!"
"Just a little bit longer, Aunt Hallel?"
Bless-bless, Barb Jesus, we trust in YOU.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment